Six Ways to Practice Social Distancing
As public health officials learn more about the coronavirus disease, they continue to encourage social distancing as the best way to curb its spread. The goal of social distancing is to limit face-to-face contact to decrease the spread of any illness among people in community settings.
- Keep at least 6 feet away from others
- Avoid gathering in groups, including friends’ homes, parks, restaurants and shops
- Stay out of crowded places
- Use delivery services for prescriptions and groceries whenever possible
- Visit with loved ones by electronic devices instead of in person
- Work from home instead of at the office
According to the CDC, COVID-19 spreads mainly among people who are in close contact (within about 6 feet) for a prolonged period. The spread happens when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks, and droplets from their mouth or nose are launched into the air and land in the mouths or noses of people nearby.Social Distancing Indoors
It’s easy to distance yourself outdoors, but it can become more difficult indoors, and not everyone is good at gauging the distance of six feet. To help define social distancing we have developed high-quality non-skid, vinyl floor graphics that easily adhere to your floor surface. Our vinyl floor graphics are available in a variety of colors and can be ordered as square or round shapes. Social distancing may be here to stay, so visit www.spectraintegration.com and order yours today!