Spectra’s kitting and fulfillment services helps you to leverage a boost in sales by creating kits. By bundling your products together, you give customers a customized solution in a box. Customers LOVE the whole kitting concept. You’re not only a big hit with your customers, but you benefit by adding value to your business and product.
It’s the little things that make a difference in your business.
Customers feel that a business cares about them by offering several solutions in one box.
Kitting is simply bundling several products in one box. If your target audience is busy mothers, why not bundle a lotion of the month, a facial cleanser, and a moisturizer. Another option would be creating a box of relaxation that includes a candle, face mask, and bath bombs.
What are the benefits of kitting and fulfillment services?
By partnering with Spectra, you gain a host of solutions that save you money and time.
- Warehouse space for your inventory
- Inventory management system that updates routinely and provides real-time data
- Order management system that monitors and tracks every order end-to-end
- Reduced packaging costs
- Picking, packing, and custom kitting
- Packaging optimization that minimizes waste
- Warehouse personnel
- Quality control
By going the extra mile in creativity, you gain points with your customers.
- Your customer is more inclined to be a repeat buyer.
- Customers are more prone to leave positive reviews and ratings for your business.
- For those shopping for gifts, kitting is more appealing because of the variety in one box.
- You stand out from other businesses.
- Unsold kits go back into individual inventory, preventing loss of investment revenue.
How does kitting and fulfillment services work?
Spectra works closely with you to bundle products together. We will rely on certain decisions you make regarding your kitting and fulfillment services.
- How many kitted orders do you anticipate your customers ordering?
- Based on foreseeable orders, you will need to have ample inventory reserves on hand.
- What method of kitting do you prefer:
- Upfront – fulfilled ahead of time for on-hand stock (less labor-intensive which saves you in costs)
- On-Demand – fulfilled at the time order arrives (more labor-intensive)
- Do you want creative packaging for your kitted items?
Once we have a plan in place, our fulfillment personnel will get the ball rolling. Whether you choose upfront or on-demand kitting fulfillment, the process is fairly the same.
- Your order is received at Spectra’s fulfillment center.
- Our order management team forwards the information to a kitting and fulfillment services team member who will pick the products from your inventory bins. If something requires minor assembly, the team member will assemble it.
- The products will be carefully placed into packaging and provided ample cushioning for protection.
- The fulfillment team member forwards the packaged order to the shipping team, who then weighs and selects the most efficient and quickest method of shipping. A shipping label is placed on the package.
- The customer receives a notification with a tracking number for shipping.
- The appropriate shipper picks up the package, and once it arrives at its destination, delivery confirmation is forwarded to you.
Sales just got a whole lot sweeter because of kitting
Give us a call today for more information on kitting and fulfillment services.