A Letter from our CEO
To All of Our Valued Customers,
I think it is appropriate to send you a personal note to let you know that the entire Spectra team is thinking about you and your families during this difficult and stressful time. During the COVID-19 pandemic and national emergency, our top priorities remain the health and safety of the Spectra extended family (our team and our customers) and the continued provision of reliable access to Print, Promo, and Fulfillment.
We are taking multiple steps to ensure the health of our staff, while continuing to provide you with the Spectra menu of products and services:
- Monitoring and following CDC guidelines in addition to local government, State of SC and federal requirements
- Enhanced sanitizing procedures in our facilities
- Providing daily guidance for Spectra employees
- Implementing temporary hold on business travel
- Limiting employees in contact with symptomatic individuals by mandating they work from home until cleared
- In sync with our key vendors to ensure redundancy and no supply chain disturbances
We will continue to adapt as necessary for health reasons and market conditions.
Considering where we are currently, we are determined that our product and service offerings will remain robust. Spectra is an innovative group of associates that “See Solutions” no matter what the challenge may be. In this time of uncertainty, you can count on us to help you in any way.
Please visit the homepage of spectraintegration.com for regular business updates as related to COVID-19. You can also talk with us directly through our chat function on the home page (bottom right of the screen).
Wishing good health to you and yours,
Leave a Reply