Printing and Fulfillment Services
Print distribution can be labor-intensive, devouring precious time most of us have little of these days. Many business owners choose to handle print distribution in-house, without realizing it costs them money and time that could be utilized elsewhere.
The Downside of Doing Your Own Printing Fulfillment or Print Distribution
- It requires multiple personnel with a keen eye for accuracy. Often, quality control is severely lacking with DIY mailings because of human error. Every piece of mail incorrectly fulfilled will cost you in labor and supplies.
- You must have the technology and hardware to print. If you don’t, you face getting your material printed commercially, which takes time to get quotes, approve proofs, pay setup fees, and wait for completion.
- You must go out and purchase the necessary supplies such as envelopes/boxes, labels, packing materials, scales, and so on.
- You must take the shipment to the local post office or shipping center. Regardless of your shipping method, you will pay higher prices because the rates have not been negotiated.
- The only means of tracking the shipment is a tracking number the shipper provides.
- Delivery times can be delayed or be lengthy.
How You Benefit With a Printing Fulfillment Service
Businesses begin to grow, and once those growing pains begin, time becomes something that must be delicately balanced. When it’s not, the overall business begins to suffer. Leveraging both time and the tasks at hand that need to get done is something that every business needs to be thinking about. One of those tasks includes printing or print distribution.
Who has time to stop running a very active business to handle and manage a print distribution? Your personnel are also doing their best to support you, and they too find themselves stretched thin.
Reasons to Partner With a Print Distribution Fulfillment Service
- Your business is bursting at the seams in growth, and you just can’t keep up with things that need to get done.
- Your personnel have little to no time to take on a print distribution or any other task.
- Your shipment takes longer to arrive.
- You are storing printed materials in every unimaginable place and quickly running out of room.
- Labor Allocation is Optimized
- You and your personnel are freed up to focus on more important areas of the business to keep it growing. The amount of labor invested in gathering, printing, processing, shipping, tracking, and handling returns is costly. Training your personnel on how to do print distributions also require time and skill.
- No Supply Expenses
- You save on the expense of supplies and don’t have to find the storage space to house it all.
Spectra Is Your Print Fulfillment Service
When you are looking for solutions for getting your printed matter fulfilled and/or distributed, we have everything under one roof with an all-in-one solution.
Our All-In-One Solution Includes:
- Quality Control
- Inventory Management
Call us today and let us take a load off your shoulders.
Warehousing Solutions Made Simple
Are you running out of places to store your inventory and space is quickly becoming prime real estate within your work area?