Fulfillment and Warehousing
Are you looking for fulfillment and warehousing solutions? Warehousing costs can be exorbitant when procuring a warehouse. You also face the additional expense of hiring warehouse and management personnel, supplies, technology, and training. By partnering with Spectra, you have warehousing, inventory management, and fulfillment all under one roof.
What is a fulfillment and warehousing service?
A fulfillment company provides warehouse space to store inventory along with the personnel to manage inventory and orders.
Distribution Fulfillment and Warehousing Does It All For You
- Accepts your new inventory arrival
- Stores and warehouses your inventory
- Receives your incoming orders
- Manages order and distribution fulfillment and shipping
- Handles inventory management
- Manages returns
- Provides you with data metrics and analytics
Spectra’s 9-Step Fulfillment and Warehousing Process
Step #1: We accept the arrival of a customer’s inventory into our warehouse.
You will forward your product directly to Spectra’s warehouse to be inventoried and stored.
Step #2: The inventory is assigned space within the warehouse.
We provide you space in our warehouse based on your inventory needs.
- Costs of warehouse space are not fixed but are scaled.
- We include personnel, fulfillment, and the technology to manage the warehouse, regardless of seasonal demands.
- Operational usage, on average, consists of 40,000 square feet within the warehouse. 20,000 square feet of space is flexible.
- Storage space is scaled based on demand data the inventory management system generates.
Step #3: Orders are forwarded to a fulfillment and warehousing service by you.
As soon as you forward your order to us, we get the wheels turning to process and fulfill it. Our robust order management system provides us with real-time, reliable information to keep the process flowing efficiently and smoothly.
- Incoming orders alert inventory and order management systems.
- The fulfillment team relies on pertinent data relayed from the order management system for information to accurately fulfill an order.
- We provide you order-unique tailored solutions rather than a generic procedure.
- Labor and costs of our fulfillment services are scalable based on your needs.
Step #4: Your customer receives a notification of their order.
Your customer receives a notification once their order is fulfilled and shipped along with tracking information. Customers prefer an “Amazon-like” fulfillment experience, which we strive to provide each time.
Step #5: The fulfillment and warehousing personnel picks, packs, and kits the order.
Our fulfillment team picks, packs, and ships your orders in a rigorous manner to ensure accuracy. Spectra uses the “piece picking” method to provide faster service with the best quality control.
- The fulfillment team picks and packs orders in 24 hours or less.
- Orders placed by 2:00 p.m. (EST) get shipped that same day.
- Kitting is available and is fully customizable.
- Quality control is maintained through every phase of fulfillment.
- Attention to aesthetics in packaging is important to us.
Step #6: The fulfillment and warehousing service ships the order.
- The inventory management system is updated.
- The shipment method is determined.
- Spectra reaches 182 million in the U.S. with a 2-day ground service. 27 million in the U.S. is reachable in just one day. Our average delivery time in the U.S. is about 2.47 days. We are located halfway between New York City and Miami. This makes us a prime location for quick shipping.
Step #7: Your inventory is reconciled.
It’s vital that an inventory management system continually goes through updates. Spectra’s system routinely updates numerous times within 24 hours. We can account for every product regardless of what stage of fulfillment it is in.
Step #8: Delivery confirmation is received and forwarded to you.
Once your order is delivered, you will be notified. The inventory management system updates once again.
Step #9: Any returns are managed by our returns management team.
How Spectra’s Fulfillment and Warehousing Services Benefit You
- Saves you a significant amount of money because you get it all under one roof with one solution; warehouse, personnel, supplies, and technology.
- Shipping is provided to you at a reduced cost.
- Your overall business flourishes because you are not entangled with fulfillment matters.
- You have peace of mind knowing your inventory, orders, and data are managed efficiently and professionally.
- You have access to Spectra’s other services, such as printing and direct mail.
- We are HIPAA compliant.
Partner with Spectra to take full advantage of the perks and savings in fulfillment and warehousing. Give us a call to learn how we can meet your fulfillment and warehousing needs.
Storage and Fulfillment
Expert third-party storage and fulfillment services.
HIPAA Compliance Fulfillment Solutions
For organizations that need to contact people on the basis of health, HIPAA compliant logistics are an absolute must.
Kitting and Fulfillment Services
Trust our fulfillment professionals to build your next customized kitting projects with surprisingly short turnaround times.
Spectra’s online inventory management technology provides real-time reporting along with automated product summaries.
Warehouse Fulfillment Center
Our spacious, bonded, secure, sprinklered and climate controlled warehouse in Columbia, SC is the perfect location for your inventory.
Pick and Pack Fulfillment
An efficient pick, pack and ship process is the success behind the marketing efforts of a company with complex shipping needs.
eCommerce Order Fulfillment
When building your eCommerce business, it’s not only vital to consider the fundamental elements, but going further is beneficial by exploring things that will enhance and grow your business. You may have the best in branding, the most magnificent website, and a highly optimized storefront, but what about a fulfillment model?
Printing and Fulfillment Services
Print distribution can be labor-intensive, devouring precious time most of us have little of these days. Many business owners choose to handle print distribution in-house, without realizing it costs them money and time that could be utilized elsewhere.